Bush Food Garden Welcome Sign
Welcome visitors to your garden with our beautiful Bush Food Garden sign.
- Designed and produced in Melbourne Australia.
- Sign text reads 'This garden grows Edible and useful plants used by the first peoples of Australia for food, tools, medicine and shelter'
- Hand drawn images of Native Violets (edible flowers), Apple-berry (edible fruits) and Old Man Saltbush (edible leaves).
- The sign is printed on waterproof corflute.
- Dimensions 29.5 cm x 21 cm x 0.5 cm
- The sign can be attached via screws to a hardwood timber stake.
- Download the full Bush Food signs brochure
If you are interested in a more hard wearing sign, please contact us for details and cost of the powder coated metal sign