Bush Food Plant ID Signs - choose from 18 designs
These informative and educational signs are ideal for bush food gardens. The price is for one sign, choose from 18 different designs.
- Bush Food Sign
- Corflute Plant ID Signs
- The signs are easily fixed onto timber stakes with the supplied white screws.
- Sign dimensions: 25 cm x 17.5 cm
- In the Melbourne metro area, signs can be supplied with stakes for an additional $2- each, but for mail-order, signs are supplied without stakes.
- Plant identification signs are currently available in a range of 18 different Bush Food plants. We are also developing plant ID signs in a range of edibles such as herbs and fruiting plants.
Please select the plant ID sign from the range below.
|1. Appleberry - Billardiera scandens|
|2. Cinnamon myrtle - Backhousia myrtifolia|
|3. Coastal saltbush - Atriplex cinerea|
|4. Coastal wattle - Acacia sophorae|
|5. Flax lily - Dianella longifolia|
|6. Kangaroo grass - Themeda australis|
|7. Lemon myrtle - Backhousia citriodora|
|8. Lemon scented tea-tree - Leptospermum petersonii|
|9. Mat rush - Lomandra longifolia|
|10. Native bluebell - Wahlenbergia communis|
|11. Native mint - Mentha australis|
|12. Native pepper - Tasmannia lanceolata|
|13. Native sage - Prostanthera incisa|
|14. Native thyme - Prostanthera rotundifolia|
|15. Native violet - Viola hederacea|
|16. Old man saltbush - Atriplex nummularia|
|17. Ruby saltbush - Enchylaena tomentosa|
|18. Strawberry gum - Eucalyptus olida|
- Download the full Bush Food signs brochure
Please advise via email which plant sign you wish to purchase.