These interpretive, educational signs are ideal for bush food gardens. Made of long lasting, pre-treated, powder-coated metal, they are strong and designed for exposed environments. They are mounted on long bars so you can simply stake them in place in a secure garden setting or in a school or community environment they can be cemented into place.
- The price is for one sign, chosen from 41 different plants.
- Designed and manufactured in Victoria, Australia.
- Powder coated metal back plate and stand
- The face plate is composite aluminium ACL plant ID signs.
- Sign dimensions: 25 cm x 17.5 cm + legs 50 cm
- Plant identification signs are currently available in a range of 41 different Bush Food plants and a new legend sign. We are also developing plant ID signs in a range of edibles such as herbs and fruiting plants.
- Signs are $250 each if ordering between 1-5 different signs.
- Orders of 6 or more signs are discounted to $220 per sign. (The price will reduce automatically at checkout)