SALE - Small Interpretive Bush Tucker Plant ID Signs - Metal
SPECIAL CLEARANCE PRICE
We are clearing a limited number of our high quality small metal signs at a substantially reduced price. There are a limited number of signs available in this size. (Our full range of 41 plant ID signs are now available in high quality metal in our new size of 25 cm x 17.5 cm + legs 50 cmlong.)
These interpretive, educational signs are ideal for bush food gardens. The price is for one sign, choose from the plants in the drop down menu.
- Powder coated metal back plate and stand
- The face plate is composite aluminium ACL plant ID signs.
- Sign dimensions: 21 cm x 15 cm + optional legs 40 cm
- The signs are sold as the sign only with no legs, select the legs option to add to the sign.
- Our plant signs are long lasting pre-treated powder-coated metal, they are strong and designed for exposed environments. They are mounted on long bars so you can simply stake them in place in a secure garden environment or in a school or community environment they can be cemented in place.
- Schools and organisations may prefer to place an order using our order form. Contact us to receive this form.
The signs are fully designed and manufactured in Victoria, Australia.
Contact us for a delivery quote, feel free to email with any questions.